lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

TODAY COULD BE YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY



¿Do you know where your eternity will pass?
There are two realities in this life
What are eternal
Salvation and condemnation.
Why risk this salvation so great if someone already paid the price for you?

Jesus said: "I am the way of truth and life, and no one comes to the Father if it is not for me." (John 14: 6)
“What if you confess with your mouth, that Jesus is the Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Because with the heart one believes for justice, but with the mouth one confesses for salvation ”. (Rom. 10: 9 and 10).
If you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, I invite you to do the following prayer:
CONFESS HIGH VOICE:
Heavenly Father at this time and recognizing that I am a sinner; I willingly prostrate myself at the feet of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and open my heart to accept HIM AS MY LORD, AS MY GOD, UNIQUE AND SUFFICIENT SAVIOR.
Please forgive me of all my sins and all my evils, cleanse me, transform me and make me a new creature renewed through the glorious power of THE BLOOD OF YOUR BELOVED SON CHRIST JESUS, poured on the cross of Calvary to forgive my sins ; Send your Holy Spirit into my life who will guide me on the path to eternal life.
And please don't forget to inscribe my new name in the book of life.
AMEN.
JESUS ​​ARK OF THE KINGDOM

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

LA LUCHA CONTRA LAS OBRAS DE LA CARNE: LASCIVIA

  Por Víctor Pérez D.   La lucha contra las obras de la carne, en particular la lascivia, es un tema de gran profundidad y relevancia en el ...